Your cart is currently empty.
Sabadil 60 tabs
Itchy nose - Sneezing - Runny Nose - Itchy Eyes - Watery Eyes
No drug interactions
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS - Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS - Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS - Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS - Relieves sneezing associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS - Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate Uses
For temporary relief of one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy nose, sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes.
Directions (adults and children 6 years and older)
Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every u15 minutes for 1 hour, then 2 tablets 3 times a day. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sabadil™ combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat allergies. Homeopathic medicines are made of very dilute substances and are regulated drugs by the FDA.
Sabadil™ is made by Boiron, world leader in homeopathy. For more than 70 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines.