Your cart is currently empty.
Ribo-Zip™ is the most comprehensive antioxidant and metabolic energy supporting formulation on the market today. Simply mix the powder in water for a refreshing‚ nutritious‚ energy boosting drink.
Dietary Supplement: A winning combination of Ribo-Zest™ and zipfizz™
Formulated Exclusively For Healthcare Professionals
Serving Size: 10 g (2 scoops)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
- Calories 23
- Calories from fat 0
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 4 g
- Folate (folic acid) 6.5 mcg
- Amino Acids
- L-leucine 400 mg
- L-valine 350 mg
- L-isoleucine 300 mg
- L-glutamine 125 mg
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate and Ester-C™) 275mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 13 mg
- Thiamin (thiamin hydrochloride) 0.19 mg
- Riboflavin (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 0.22 mg
- Niacin 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 1.25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1250 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (D-calciumpantothemate) 1.25 mcg
- Calcium (calcium ascorbate) 30 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium glycinate) 50 mg
- Zinc (amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 2.5 mcg
- Manganese (manganese gluconate) 0.5mg
- Chromium (Chromium 454™& chromium dinicotinate) 113 mcg
- Sodium (sodium bicarbonate) 30mg
- Potassium (potassium bicarbonate & citrate) 450 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 25 mg
Ingredients: RZ-7 Proprietary Energy Mix (Bioenergy Ribose™ and Fructose), Proprietary Antioxidant Fruit and Vegetable blend, Caromix® (Beta-carotene, Alpha-carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin), Citric Acid, Silica, Xylitol, Sucralose and Natural Berry and other Natural Flavors.
Directions: As a dietary supplement briskly stir 2 scoops of Ribo-Zip™ into 10-16oz of chilled water. Consume one to two times per day before or during physical activity or anytime for an energy lift.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.