Your cart is currently empty.
Qing Qi Hua Tan Tang 120 caps
- Dan Nan Xing (bile-processed Rhizoma Arisaematis) 88 mg
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 88 mg
- Gua Lou Ren (Semen Trichosanthis) 59 mg
- Xing Ren (Semen Armeniacae) 59 mg
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae) 59 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 59 mg
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae) 44 mg
- Zhi Shi (Fructus Immaturus Aurantii) 44 mg
Dosage: Three capsules two times per day equal not less that 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is much more efficient than stovetop decoction, we believe this amount of our extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.