Your cart is currently empty.
Phosphatidyl Serine is a naturally-occurring phospholipid derived from sunflower oil. Studies show Phosphatidyl Serine promotes intercellular communication in the brain and aids the neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.* Each soft gel provides 100 mg of Phosphatidyl Serine.
• Supports healthy brain function*
• 100 mg of phosphatidyl serine in a single soft gel
• A vital component of neural membranes
• A naturally occurring phospholipid
• Potency and quality guaranteed