Your cart is currently empty.
Pancreatin 60 Capsules
Delayed-release pancreatic enzyme formulation
• Helps to decrease bloating after high-caloric, high-fat meals*
• Supports optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients*
• Provides a mixture of pancreatic enzymes, such as protease, amylase, lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin
• Higher concentration of lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin
• Formulated with delayed-release capsules for targeted release in the intestine*
• New easier to swallow capsule format
Pancreatin is a digestive-aid formula that can help reduce post-meal bloating after meals high in calories and fat. This supplement is composed of lipase, amylase, protease, chymotrypsin, and trypsin - enzymes that mimic the pancreas' own secretions to break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for maximum absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. It may also reduce discomfort like bloating, gas, and fullness associated with high-calorie meals. Pancreatin is specially formulated with delayed-release capsules to resist stomach acid and reach the small intestine for optimal enzyme activity.
These work great for pancreatitis issues. I just take one when I have a meal that is slightly too fatty, and I haven't had any pain. I do still occasionally have bowel issues, but they are short-lived.
Helps my body produces and restores normal digestion.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.