Your cart is currently empty.
Similar to sea veggies like dulse, kelp, nori, and so on, Spirulina is an algae with extraordinary phytonutrients, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), metal-binding proteins, carotenoids, and the rare phycocyanin from the phycobiliprotein family. Sadly, most of us are unaware of spirulina's benefits, and locating a trustworthy source with zero possible contamination is hard.
Produced by a world-class supplier with over 40 years of experience growing spirulina, USDA Certified Organic Spirulina offers many potential health benefits, including support of:
• Normal immune and inflammatory responses.*
• Normal detoxification processes.*
• Optimal cardiovascular health.*
• Brain and nervous system health.*
• Healthy bones and marrow.*
• Growth of beneficial gut bacteria for healthy digestion.*
• Muscle strength, endurance and energy.*
• Cellular recovery post exercise.*
• Triglyceride and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
• Blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
• Blood sugar levels already within the normal range.*
Plus, our formula is made from whole-food spirulina, providing you with the majority of its natural cofactor, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, so you can experience its benefits the way nature intended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.