Your cart is currently empty.
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil 1 fl oz
Spray Peppermint Organic Essential Oils in your home garden as an insecticide or outside your home to rid it of mice & spiders. Mix peppermint oil with water to make a mouth wash for oral health. Even add to hot cocoa for a refreshing drink!
Benefits: Revitalizing, invigorating and cooling. Aroma is fresh and strong mint.
USEFUL! Of the five senses, the sense of smell is the fastest way to reach your brain - aromatherapy is the easiest way to achieve this. Organic essential oils can also be used topically, orally, in cooking and even in the home garden.
All of Dr. Mercola's Organic Essential Oils are Certified Organic and free of GMOs. The botanicals used in these essential oils are grown in soil that’s free of pesticide, synthetic fertilizer, and herbicide residues.
Aromatherapy, using an essential oil diffuser, provides continuous distribution of the essential oil that is easy for your body to absorb. Add Peppermint oil to a diffuser to feel revitalized. Mix with eucalyptus for mental focus.
Rid Your Home Garden Of Insects Using Dr. Mercola Peppermint Organic Essential Oils As Insecticide
Aromatherapy - or the use of essential oils - has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality.
Dr. Mercola Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is a fresh-smelling, minty oil, steam distilled from fresh peppermint leaves. It's revitalizing, invigorating, and cooling. Helps promote mental focus.
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For other uses dilute with an organic carrier oil such as jojoba, olive or almond oil prior to use. Dilute 1-5 drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
Ingredients: Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil. Organic oil, steam distilled from fresh leaves.
Some ideas for how to use Organic Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Topically/Massage: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil or cream and apply to your skin. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as Argan Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil, before topical use. You can also add a few drops to shampoo, body wash, or liquid soap.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits, along with mental focus.
- Orally: Add one or more drops to food and beverages, such as to hot chocolate, or to hot fudge sauce over ice cream. Add 2 to 3 drops to water for a mouth rinse for oral health.
- Home Garden: Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water. Mix well. Spray on your garden for a natural insecticide.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with other top-quality Essential Oils. These 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic, harsh, or GMO ingredients, and are pesticide and herbicide-free. They are safe for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of these essential oils are extensively researched, scientifically formulated, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Warnings: Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur, if nursing or pregnant, consult your physician prior to use.