Your cart is currently empty.
Ocu-GLO Small Dogs 90 liquid gelcaps
Animal Health Supplement
Optimal Vision Support for Small Dogs 10 lbs. and under
Product Facts: For use in dogs only. Recommended for support of optimal canine vision.
Directions for Use
10 lbs. and under 1 Snip Cap Use scissors to remove the end of the capsule and squeeze the ingredients into a pill pocket or food.
Active Ingredients per Snip Cap
- GLO™ Proprietary Blend of 175 mg (Grape Seed Extract, Lutein Extract, Omega 3 EPA/DHA)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg
- Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG) 20 mg
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 25 IU
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 13 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 13 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 3 mg
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacin) 1.2 mg
- Lycopene from Tomato Extract 1 mg
- Vitamin B-5 (d-calcium Pantothenate) 1 mg
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine HCI) 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid) 20 mcg
- Vitamin B-7 (Biotin) 10 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.5 mcg
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow), carob extract, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, soy lecithin, soybean oil, and titanium dioxide.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.