Your cart is currently empty.
Metabolic Co--Factor 180 vegetarian capsules
Now with Quatrefolic, the patented glucosamine salt of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate. Metabolic Co-Factor is a multiple vitamin and mineral formula, developed by Dr. Leo Galland, M.D., to support the metabolism and utilization of essential fatty acids.* For more information, please see Dr. Galland’s book, The Fat Resistance Diet.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 6 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Taking more than 400 µg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional. Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Serving Size 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as Mixed Carotenoids) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (78% as Ascorbic Acid and 22% as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 384 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 800 IU
- Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols) 100 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 20 mg
- Ribiflavin (Vitamin B2) 20 mg
- Niacin (95% as Niacinamide and 5% as Niacin ) 210 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25 mg
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (From (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 400 mcg Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 200 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 250 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 30 mg
- Selenium (as 50% Selenomethionine and 50% Sodium Selenite) 200
- Copper (as Copper Sebacate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 10 mg
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex) 1 mg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 1 mg
- Silicon (as Horsetail Stems Extract) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) 200 mcg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 3 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.