Your cart is currently empty.
Little Pearl (liquid) 2 oz
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Bai Bian Dou (Semen Dolichoris)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- Ren Dong Teng (Caulis Lonicerae)
- Ma Chi Xian (Herba Portulacae)
- Bai Mao Gen (Rhizoma Imperatae)
- Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- scorched Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi)
- scorched Shen Qu (Massa Medica Fermentata)
- scorched Mai Ya (Fructus Germinatus Hordei)
10:1 extract in a glycerin base in a 2 oz bottle with adropper
Children 2-6 months of age should initially be treated with 1-2 droppers, 2-3 times per day. At two to three-years of age, consider using 3-4 droppers, 2-3 times per day. For older children, increase this dose based proportionally or as indicated by response to treatment. In other words, increase the dose until it shows effect and decrease the dose if there are side effects. 2 droppers full = 2 grams of Chinese herbs in decoction.