Your cart is currently empty.
The chewable format of Vitaline CoQ10 may be preferred by those patients requiring higher CoQ10 dosages.
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B001WU7LAE
- UPC: 720825782782 871791000292
- CoQ10 is essential for energy production at a cellular level.
- Vitaline CoQ10 is a clinically proven CoQ10 used to support cardiac, neurological, and immune health.
- Vitaline CoQ10 is shown to cross the cellular membrane and blood brain barrier, which increases cellular energy and production, and promotes cardiovascular health.