Your cart is currently empty.
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 inches ; 3.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B001ALWYG6
- Provides nutritional support for normal joint function, synthesis of healthy connective tissue and healthy leukotriene and prostaglandin production.
- The herbal extracts included in this formula, including; ginger, white willow bark, and turmeric, are also known for their ability to support a full range of motion.