Your cart is currently empty.
Vitamin/Mineral Distinctions:• Provides enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins to meet increased needs
• Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, and Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
• Offers activated vitamin B12 in a blend of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin
• Includes vitamin K1 and K2 (menaquinone-7) to support healthy calcium metabolism*
Special Features:• Contains unique, clinically researched Tolerase® G prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme at the level designed to target the breakdown of 500 mg gluten over 3 capsules*
• Designed to be taken with each meal to target inadvertent dietary gluten*
• Offers calcium, magnesium, folate, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and D, nutrients that can be low in individuals following a gluten-free diet*
• Provides lutein to support macular health*
• Contains the concentrated 5-LOXIN® boswellia extract to promote healthy immune activity in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract and cytokine balance*
Nutrition surveys indicate that gluten-free diets are often low in fiber and micronutrients, particularly B vitamins and certain minerals. GlutenAssure Multivitamin is specially formulated with higher levels of key B vitamins, as well as magnesium, calcium, zinc and selenium. Enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K1 and K2 help support optimal serum levels of these nutrients, which can be difficult to absorb. 5-LOXIN® boswellia extract is concentrated to provide 10 times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. Research suggests that AKBA promotes cytokine balance to support joint and gastrointestinal health, in part by maintaining healthy immune activity in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract. This multivitamin also includes the scientifically researched prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme targeting gluten breakdown. Research suggests that individuals following a gluten-free diet are exposed to an average of 150 to 400 mg of gluten daily. This unique formulation is designed to be taken with meals and target this inadvertent gluten exposure. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, individuals consuming prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme and gluten showed lower α-gliadin (a main component of gluten) concentration in the stomach and duodenum. The enzyme specifically degrades the immunogenic parts of the gluten protein. Research reveals that gluten-sensitive T-cells no longer react after gluten has been degraded with the enzyme.*• Provides enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins to meet increased needs
• Contains unique, clinically researched Tolerase® G prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme at the level designed to target the breakdown of 500 mg gluten over 3 capsules*
• Convenient 3-capsule dosing designed to be taken at each meal to target inadvertent dietary gluten
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.