Your cart is currently empty.
Ge Xia Zhu Yu Tang 120 caps
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 48 mg
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 48 mg
- Tao Ren (Semen Persicae) 48 mg
- Hong Hua (Flos Carthami) 48 mg
- Wu Ling Zhi (Feces Trogopterori) 48 mg
- Wu Yao (Radix Linderae) 48 mg
- Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubrae) 48 mg
- Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan) 48 mg
- Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis) 33 mg
- Xiang Fu (Rhizoma Cyperi) 33 mg
- Zhi Ke (Fructus Aurantii) 33 mg
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 17 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 93 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 13 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.