Your cart is currently empty.
• Folate is an incredibly vital nutrient that plays a significant role in creating and managing DNA and specific amino acids. Especially crucial during pregnancy and early life, folate is needed for growth and to maintain healthy cells for life.*
• Consuming adequate folate in a balanced diet can help lower the risk of a woman having a baby with a neurological birth defect.
• Studies suggest that supplementing with folate may maintain cardiovascular and bone health by controlling homocysteine metabolism.*
• Preparation usually lessens food's natural folate content. But taking folic acid can offer a stable, bio-available form of folate.
Health Benefits:• Supports cardiovascular, bone, and brain health*
• Provides an essential nutrient for all stages of life*
• Formulated with a stable, bioavailable form of folate
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.