Your cart is currently empty.
EPD Trace Minerals 75 caps
EPD (Enzyme Potentiated Desensitization) is a comprehensive program for addressing allergies, developed by Dr. Leonard McEwen. The nutritional supplementation aspect of the EPD program requires that the the vitamins and minerals be taken separately and in ratios adjuqted to the allergic individual to avoid competition for uptake and to promote specific therapeautic purposes.
Each capsule contains:
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 150 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Citrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 6 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 300 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Ammonium Molybdate) 300 mcg
Suggested Use:1 caspsule daily with a meal. If iron or zinc supplements are used take at different times of day to ensure absorption. Or use as directed by a healthcare practitioner.