Your cart is currently empty.
Electrolyte Plus C 5.3 oz
Dietary Supplement Electrolyte Plus C™ is an electrolyte-balanced, potent antioxidant drink. Formulated Exclusively for Healthcare Professionals
Directions: Use only as directed. Mix 1 level scoop (5 g) into 6-8 ounces of water or desired beverage once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
- Serving Size 1 scoop (5 g)
- Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Sugar Alcohols < 1g
- Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid) 733 mg
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 10 IU
- Thiamine (from thiamine mononitrate) 380 mcg
- Riboflavin (from riboflavin-5'-phosphate) 430 mcg
- Niacin 5 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxal-5'-phosphate monohydrate) 10 mg
- Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt) 160 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (from methylcobalamin) 24 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from calcium D-pantothenate) 3 mg
- Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 30 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 60 mg
- Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 2 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 6 mcg
- Manganese (from manganese gluconate) 1 mg
- Chromium (from chromium polynicotinate) 10 mcg
- Sodium (from sodium chloride) 50 mg
- Potassium (from potassium bicarbonate) 200 mg
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) (seed extract) (95% polyphenols) 5 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf extract) (98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG) 5 mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors (soy), erythritol, citric acid, luo han guo juice concentrate, malic acid, stevia (leaf extract), inulin.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if pregnant or nursing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.