Your cart is currently empty.
Blend of minerals, flavonoids and herbs to promote healthy connective tissues. Eases soreness or discomfort from overexertion.*
Connective tissues may be affected by a number of different factors, including the aging process, everyday wear and tear, and overexertion. To help support healthy connective tissues and ease soreness and discomfort from overexertion, Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, developed Connectivar.*
Connectivar is produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility, certified through the Natural Products Association, with an ""A"" compliance rating.
This supplement contains a blend of two well-researched herbs, and botanicals into one very unique capsule.
• Manganese: A key micro-mineral, helps to support ligament strength and promote joint stability*
• Butchers Broom: Contains a natural antioxidant (flavone) to promote strong blood vessels*
• Rutin-Hesperidin Complex: Contains a bioflavonoid to help maintain healthy venous tone*
• Helps support healthy connective tissue
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
- Stone Root 215 mg
- Larch Arabinogalactan 35 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Silica, and Magnesium Citrate.
Directions: (1) One capsule 1-3 times daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician. Best taken away from meals.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.