Your cart is currently empty.
Since 1984, Thorne Research has set the standard for exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of premium nutritional supplements. Thorne Research is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellbeing of individuals worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based nutritional supplements, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne Research is recognized by health-care practitioners as a global leader in providing nutritional supplements of the highest quality and purity. Thorne Research is the only nutritional supplement manufacturer that has been authorized to include health and lifestyle content on its website that has been authored by the Mayo Clinic.
Thorne Research products do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) nor any binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. In addition, Thorne Research has received the prestigious NSF International general Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Certified for Sport certifications. Select products that receive the NSF Certified for Sport certification enables athletes, coaches, and trainers to make informed decisions when choosing nutritional supplements for sports performance
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B00O59SH3E
- UPC: 693749015048 730669475023 885797434364
- A complete dietary supplement for pregnant and lactating women
- Well-absorbed, highly bioavailable nutrients reduce risk of stomach upset
- Includes iron and bioactive form of folate to help maintain healthy iron and folate levels
- Provides the active forms of folic acid - L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid in a balanced 1:1 ratio
- Contains well-absorbed iron picolinate, which is easy on the stomach and non-constipating