Your cart is currently empty.
As a dietary supplement, 1 to 4 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Under the leadership of Stephen A. Levine, PhD, Allergy Research Group pioneered hypoallergenic, broadspectrum, mixed antioxidant formulations. Though essential for higher beings, oxygen has the potential for metabolic toxicity. Antioxidant nutrients are utilized, in conjunction with antioxidant enzymes, to help quench oxygen free radical generation. Acting to impede free radical damage to cells and tissues, the body's antioxidant defense system amounts to a metabolic cooling and lubrication system. The antioxidant nutrients are the body's natural antitoxins, are crucial to homeostasis, and have regulatory roles in a diversity of tissue functions. A variety of stressful environmental, genetic, and behavioral factors have been linked to increased free radical production in the tissues. Good dietary habits help conserve the body's antioxidant stores, but under the conditions of modern living it can be good "nutritional insurance" to supplement the diet with natural antioxidants.
Formulated by Stephen A. Levine, PhD, this product set the industry standard for antioxidant formulations. It provides key antioxidant nutrients, in combination with the minerals necessary for the key antioxidant enzymes, as well as the B vitamins that act as cofactors to help support and "recharge" the antioxidant defenses.
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene) 7,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 45 mg
- Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 150 IU
- Thiamine (as Thiamine-Hydrochloride) 19 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 19 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 16.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 4.5 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 11 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 56 mcg
- L-Cysteine 75 mg
- Glutathione 37.5 mg
- Trimethylglycine 30 mg